Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Good Night!

Jonah slept last night in his crib again!  I was up about every 2 hours (one stretch was 3 hours, yay!) but he went right back to sleep after I fed him, burped him, and changed him)  We got up around 10 and went downstairs, where I made myself a huge soaked flour pancake with peanut butter and real maple syrup.  I also cooked 2 pieces of sausage and I drank some raspberry leaf tea and a tall glass of whole milk.  Yum!  While Jonah was napping, I even got a chance to clean up my breakfast mess and unload the dishwasher.

Now Jonah and I are hanging out....he is about to fall asleep...and I think I might just take a little nap myself.  Or, I may just rest and watch the rest of the Criminal Minds episode that I DVR'd on Wednesday night.

I'm happy that Jesse gets to come home early from work today! He'll be home around 4 or 4:30!

Tomorrow, I need to go to Walmart.  I think we might try going with Jonah and I'm a bit nervous about it.  Maybe I'll go in and make Jesse and Jonah wait in the car....  I'm worried about germs!  haha.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment