Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Starting to Sleep Alone

Ezra is almost 2 months old...and he is starting to sleep by himself now.  I have been co-sleeping with him up until now, because it is much easier on me.  However, he has started to sleep almost all night, so I thought it was probably time to get him used to sleeping on his own.  So, last night Jesse brought his crib into our bedroom.  I still like having his close by.  I'm not quite ready to put him in a different room just yet.  Anyway, he slept in his crib in my bedroom last night and he did pretty well!  He was able to sleep from 10:30 until around 4.  I fed and changed him, and put him back into the crib.  After that, he went right back to sleep until around 6:30.  At that point, he seemed like he was having a little gas pain, so I kept him in the bed with me until we woke up at 8:15.  Overall, I was very happy with his ability to sleep in his bed all alone.   Tonight, we will try again.   He actually seems to sleep better when I put him to bed around 9:30.  I think I will try that this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment