Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thanks Nanna!

My mom bought Jonah some things this week, so I thought I'd share some new photos of some of the stuff!


She found these matching flip-flops and hat for our June beach trip that we have planned at Carter's.  I just found the matching swim trunks and rash guard shirt that I'll probably be buying soon!

These are the cloth diapers that he is going to wear.  They are too cute.  I love them!  They are called FuzziBunz.  


I love the colors.  We have a red, teal, blue, light blue, yellow and a green.  

 These are called Foot Finders.  They are basically rattles and crinkly noise makers on the end of socks.  Too cute.  I can't wait to take a photo of him wearing them!

 This is our new Fisher Price "Snuggabunny" swing.  It plays music, has lights, and has other soothing sounds.  The little birds spin around too!


Here is just one of the whale outfits Mom bought.   He is going to have a lot of whale stuff, for sure!  The blue onesie says, "Mommy's Little Squirt"  

No comments:

Post a Comment