Monday, December 9, 2013

First Kick!

Today is December 9th.  This is an update of pregnancy info. since my last post.

I have been feeling pretty good!  I haven't been tired and sleepy!  I've had energy to actually get things accomplished around the house.  I haven't been nauseous either! I didn't throw up at all in the whole month of November!  That is a major accomplishment!  However, I did throw up on the evening of Sunday December 1st.  Don't ask me what that was all about.  I have no idea.  I started feeling very full (I had eaten dinner at my mom & dad's house earlier) and for some reason, I just felt really bloated and yucky.  It was around 9 pm when I went to take a shower and right after I got out, I threw up!   I felt kinda yucky still after that.  It didn't feel like morning sickness at all.   I don't know what happened there.  I was worried that I had picked up some sort of bug, but I felt completely better when I woke up in the morning!

My belly seems to be growing exponentially.  Okay, maybe not really, but it seems to have grown a lot in the past week.  I am still only weighing in at around 120 to 121 lbs.  I started out at around 115 or 116.

I'm so excited to find out the baby's gender next Monday!  It's a week from today!

Last night (Dec. 8th), I was watching TV with Jesse (we were watching Naked & Afraid) and I felt the baby move!  It was the first time that I am 100% sure that I felt it.  Before, I thought I might have felt some flutters, but I wasn't sure.  This time it felt like a swift tap to my bladder.  I felt it a few more times after that, too!  I was getting a little nervous because I hadn't been sure that I felt it move yet!  Yay!  I'm looking forward to feeling it move from now until May!

http://www.sxc.hu/profile/Tinneketin from www.sxc.hu

No comments:

Post a Comment