Monday, October 3, 2011

It Comes...and It Goes....


This is how I felt this morning!

I wish I understood why morning sickness comes and goes!  It is so hard to predict! Maybe I should go back to eating a cracker before I get out of bed.  This morning I drank a few big gulps of water in the bathroom right after I woke up.  I put on my make-up and then I went downstairs to cook breakfast.   I made 2 fried eggs in butter....and I had leftover sausage gravy with a slice of sprouted bread.  I ate a few bites and I had to quickly throw the cat off of my lap and run to the powder room!  Yikes!  I won't go into details but it was scary!  

As soon as I was done....and I blew my nose and wiped the tears from my eyes, I was able to finish my breakfast.   Tasted much better the second time, even if it was a little cold.  Kitsy was even nice enough to join me again.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in (Special Election Day!) so I should be fine tomorrow.  Uggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment