Saturday, December 3, 2011

19 Weeks

I think my baby bump is getting bigger.  People are actually making comments and I see them looking at my belly a lot.  I don't mind at all.  I'm excited about it.  Jesse thinks I'm crazy, but there is something really amazing about  getting bigger, at least for me!  It makes me pleased to know that my body knows just what to do.  God is an amazing designer and His plans for us are quite intricate and amazing!

I have been feeling better over the past few weeks..and I have had a lot more energy.  I've been trying to walk a lot, either outside when the weather allows or on the treadmill.  I've done some workout DVDs but probably not as much as I should.  Hopefully it won't be too hard to get back into the swing of things after the baby is born.

Only a week and 3 days now until we'll know if we're having a boy or a girl.  I'm so excited!!

I've been planning what I want the nursery to look like..and here is what I'd like for it to look something like if it's a boy.

 I've loved this children's book (especially the illustrations) from the first time I read it (which actually wasn't all that long ago) and I decided to base my color scheme from it.

For a girl, I'm not a certain...but this is one of my ideas for her room. (Kinda matches the blog, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment