Saturday, January 14, 2012

Second Ultrasound

This past week I had my second ultrasound.  The first time they were unable to get photos of Jonah's heart.  His position and the fact that he kept flopping around prevented them from getting the information that they needed.  So, they rescheduled me for a month later.  This ultrasound was a lot less exciting, but I was still really excited to get to see him again!

This time, they were able to get the photos of his heart (although, it took awhile and I was getting nervous!) but, unfortunately, we didn't get a good look at his face.  No yawns this time, but we did get to see him put up his 1st finger like he was saying "I'm number 1!"   That was pretty neat.  We did get a photo of that.

I feel like there are a lot of things I need to do now! I really can't wait to get the nursery together.  Jesse and I are planning a trip to Ikea to get some things. I'm thinking about getting some bookcases and a Poang chair.  The crib I want is from Amazon and they are currently out of stock.  I can't wait to order it!

Soon I'm going to start sewing a valance for his window.  I bought some fabric (some of the same fabrics from his quilt) the other day! His wrestling shoes arrived... monogrammed with his initials...and they are adorable!


My sister-in-law, Alyson, is throwing me a baby shower...and it is so fun to look at cute baby things! I have been working on getting my registries set up.  I have one that I have been using at Amazon.com mostly just to help me organize the things that I want to buy, but if anyone out there wants to help me on this endeavor...by all means, feel free! I also have a baby registry at Target.  I prefer Amazon, but I know a lot of people won't want to shop online.  Here is a link to my Amazon registry...and here is a link to my registry at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment