Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last Holiday Season Sans Baby



I've been thinking about how different my life will be next year at Christmastime.  Things will definitely be different!  I have thought about the last 9 years of Christmases with Jesse and, honestly, they all run together.  I can't think of one that really stands out in my memory (except when my Mom was recovering from cancer surgery in 2009).    However, from now on, we'll be measuring the passing of time with a growing little body!  Next Christmas, I'll be the parent of an 8 month old!

I'm looking forward to a lot of great things in 2012! Jesse and I will be married for 10 years in May and, of course, our little guy will be here at the end of April or the beginning of May!  I'm thinking that 2012 will be the best year yet!

Everyone have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment