Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting Close!

Wowsers! I can't believe that Jonah's due date is only 12 days away!  Where did the time go?

I'm still feeling really good.  I've been going out and walking almost every day.  It seems to help my swollen feet! Spring Break was great and I got a lot of stuff done.   Jonah's room is ready for him now!  I hope we have everything that we need!  I'll tell you what I don't need: ONESIES!  I have a TON of newborn sized onesies...so many that I'm sure he will have plenty that he'll never be able to wear.  I'm going to be sure to put him in my favorites and the cutest ones as much as possible.  He'll only be newborn sized for a short period of time!

I'm getting excited to meet him, but I'm still really anxious about all the changes in my life.  Jesse and I sat down and watched War Horse last night, which is a 2 and a half hour movie.  I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen for awhile.....and if it does I'm pretty sure that we'll be sleeping through most of it!

I have an appointment at the Birth Center today after school.  I'm hoping to find out some information about how much longer I'll have to wait to meet my lil guy!  If I had to guess, I'd say he's coming in April.... not in May.  I think he'll come sooner rather than later.  However, I could be very wrong! It seems that first time mom's tend to go closer to 41 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment