Friday, November 1, 2013

Finding Out

Jesse and I decided that we had a small window of opportunity to get pregnant when it would be a good time for us.  We wanted to have the same time frame this time as last time with Jonah.  Having the baby at the very end of the school year works out so much better for teachers!  So, we decided to go ahead and try. We tried one month with no luck.  The second month, I was actually pretty certain that I was pregnant.  I didn't have any symptoms, but I just had a hunch.  So, I took a pregnancy test on the evening of Wednesday September 4th, but it was negative.  I was sad.

Then, four days later, I still hadn't got my period.  So, I bought another test.  This time I tested first thing in the morning.  It was Sunday the 8th.  There were 2 pink lines! The second line was faint, but it was there!
Eating dinner with my mom and dad that day, I didn't drink tea.  (I had already drank coffee with breakfast and I didn't want to drink too much caffeine while pregnant) which is unusual.  My mom says, "What are you pregnant or something?"   Ha!  So, that is how they found out this time!  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment